Japanese is an East Asian language spoken by about 128 million people, primarily in Japan, where it is the national language.
Benefits of learning Japanese: If you have learnt Japanese Language, your odds of finding jobs like these will be much higher: Translation and interpretation, Embassies and government jobs, Flight attendant, Sales executives in the import-export niche, Jobs in travel, tourism, and hospitality, Jobs in BPO & KPO, Training, teaching, and tutoring in the Japanese language, Information technology jobs and jobs that are located in Japan specifically.
Where is it spoken: Japan, American Samoa, Argentina, Australia, Belize, Brazil, Canada, Dominican Republic, Germany, Guam, Mexico, Micronesia, Mongolia, New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and USA.
Levels of Japanese Language:
• N5 is minimum requirement
• Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana are parts of Japanese language
• There is no English only 5-10% (in malls etc)
• N5 requires 80/180 points (44.44%) and 19/60 (31.67%) in each section to pass.
• N4 requires 90/180 points (50%) and 19/60 (31.67%) in each section to pass.
• N3 requires 95/180 points (52.77%) and 19/60 (31.67%) in each section to pass.
• N2 requires 90/180 points (50%) and 19/60 (31.67%) and 38/120 (31.67%) in each section respectively to pass.
• N1 requires 100/180 points (55.55%) and 19/60 (31.67%) and 38/120 (31.67%) in each section respectively to pass.
Syed Iqbal Hussain
Official Test :
Test name: JLPT
Exam center name: Japanese Consulate
Place of exam:
Visit a new country